Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weird relationship with friend (sort of)?

we're a trio of friends (lest say me, A and B) and we;ve been friends a pretty long time. now see, A is very sweet and both B and me love her. the thing is, with B and me, its difrent. we've been in the same institution for 11 years, and in the begining we wer best frnds, then worst enemies, and now we're kind of in the middle - we hang out, pretend to trust each other when we dont. we dont hate each other - its jus that we dont trust each other. now she's breaking up with her longterm boyfriend and she told me about it, and al the while that i was saying i'm sory this happend and she was nodding, i knew she dint believe me (she has this idea that im into her boyfriend when thats not true - he jus had a crush on me once and we're friends). now maybe she just doesnt trust me but maybe i said sumthing wrong (like, i said: "how do u break up with sum1? have u done it b4?" (i meant that if she'd doe it b4 she'd know how to do it now; she ws realy confused as to how to tel him). now i dint mean anything. but wel, its true that i dont trust her either coz she's lied to me in the past and even when we were kids she used to put me in trouble for things she'd done. what do i do? should i just drift apart from her, since things wont b the same again? talking to her abt it is out of question, becoz i dont trust her to kip it 2 herself and be honest with me (she'l never admit she doesnt trust me). or do i keep going like this, wher we put up a facade of trust when we dont trust at all, deep down?

No comments:

Post a Comment