Monday, August 8, 2011

Ideas for alice in wonderland party?

i found this "When guests arrived I had a a "red carpet" made from a long construction paper roll and I glued white bunny footprints made from white felt "hopping up the walkway." At the door entrance I had a sign with a large cut out cheshire cat and arrows that read "This Way That Way and The Other Way"...it was covered in glitter and swirling glitter pen designs. I hung a thick red ribbon banner and had jumbo sized cards strung on them...these were hung outside in the backyard instead of streamers. I also hung a colorful variety of paper lanterns in our tree above the kids tea party table. The kids chairs were mismatched and I tied little silk flower bouquets on the backs of each chair. On the table I had tiny mini cards like confetti a child'ss tea set and tiers of strawberries...Katie's fave. On the adults table I had a giant paper mache mushroom with a red top and white felt spots. The underside was covered in glitter stripes and the base had moss glued to the bottom. " but what other details should i incorporatee?

No comments:

Post a Comment