Monday, August 8, 2011

Are the Chinese really great fighters real life not just in the movies? Is there a Chinese boxing champion?

I dont mean to be racist or anything but Me and my fiance' always argue. She is Chinese and she thinks they are the best fighters in the world. She is a huge fan of Kung Fu and Juijitsu. And there have been some times that she caught me by surprise with a rear naked choke or triangular choke, and Im 6'0 and shes only 5'3. Well in truth Im more of a boxer than an MMA person like her. But I fail to see any Chinese fighters who are champions in MMA, K1, or even boxing. I know there are movies depicting Chinese as great fighters, but what about reality? If you look at MMA or boxing, most Asians are actually either Japanese, Filipinos, Or Thais, and Chinese peeps are almost non-existent. I frankly dont know any good Chinese fighter right now in any popular fighting organization! I mean even in Shan Shou, which is a mix Kung Fu and kickboxing, the guys ruling are Vietnamese and Thai people!

No comments:

Post a Comment